It’s been almost three months since Google Summer of Code started and we are now at the end of the work. We have focused primarily on debugging errors and writing documentation these last days. A summary of the involved files as well as the accomplished and pending tasks is listed below:
- Files created:
- Files modified:
- Beta version of Robocompdsl-gui developed.
- Full graphical interface design.
- New interface management.
- Main Robocompdsl operations.
- Automatic imports.
- Syntax highlighter.
- Error highlighter (beta version).
- Real-time parser (beta version).
- User guide created.
- Fix real-time parser for section “options”, including signal connections between text editor and check boxes.
- Add real-time parser for section “interfaces”, including connections between text editor and interfaces list widget.
- Add optional “modules” section.
- Add optional “statemachine” section.