This is the final post in the series of posts describing the work done in GSoC.
In the final coding period, I wrote documentation explaining how one can use this project and how to use pytorch and the two frameworks(dgl and pytorch geometric) to develop machine learning models to apply on a graph dataset. I also developed an API for predicting scores for Social Scenarios. Finally, after testing the code and adding documentation I got the code merged into the a Robocomp repository which is linked below.
Final Work Product
SNGNN: Github Repository
- Pull Request : Link
Graph Neural Network Models: Github Repository Link
Robocomp Agents: Github Repository Link
Social Navigation Scoring API: Github Repository Link
| Scenario 1 | Scenario 2 | Scenario 3| |— | — | — | | | | |
- Develop manual editor for the social scenario
- Add more functionality to the Social Navigation API
This experience has given me immense learnings:
- Write clean code and develop solutions which are complete without using any work-arounds
- Using git effectively
- Writing documentation
- Designing good structured code which is extensible
- Work in a collaborative environment which required soft skills
- Develop machine learning models in pytorch
Finally I would like to thank my mentor, Luis for all the help and guidance.