This is the final post in the series of posts describing the work done in GSoC.
I have written documentation for my code as well as creates an instDep.sh file to install all the dependencies for the agent. After testing the code I have created a pull request to merge my code into robocomp-viratio repository. All the task proposed for this project have been successfully completed.
Final Work Product
- Pull Request: Link
Example of Final simulated conversation
The chatbot created can be extended to more use cases.
Therapy or other non-navigational chatbots can also be created and integrated.
This experience has given me immense learnings:
- Following best practices in scripting and avoiding workarounds.
- Explore the functionalities of RASA to create chatbot solutions.
- Developed understanding of Active Grammer based Modelling.
- Envisage different Robot-Human interaction situations.
- Develop Python and C++ expertise
- Understand Software Development LifeCycle
- Work in a collaborative environment
I would like to Thank both my mentors who always guided me and encouraged me to work harder.
For any query or suggestions related to the work, feel free to contact me at:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Github Profile - https://github.com/RishiGondkar
Linkedin Profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/rishi-gondkar-8b4199149/
Profile - Rishi Gondkar